MISSION AND VALUES
Learning a language is a creative process that goes beyond grammar and vocabulary. It means understanding each other and learning about more subtle and sometimes forgotten aspects, such as accents, gestures, expressions, rhythms and sounds. It means exploring in parallel a history, music, culture and traditions previously unknown.
With #HOLALALALANDS you discover simple and effective strategies for learning a new language. Reach your personal goal, learn relevant information and how to speak like a native.
All this is possible thanks to a great team of teachers with a culture of excellence, dedication and passion for the exchange of cultural and academic knowledge.
Holalands is a young company, the result of several trips and countless intercultural exchanges. Colombia’s mountains, French gastronomy and American dynamism have been the main influences.
Our teachers are carefully selected according to criteria such as:
- Experience as a language teacher
- Taste for teaching
- Be bilingual in any of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French or English
- Facilities for the use of computer tools (Google Drive, Skype, etc.).
- Diploma or final year student: Pedagogy, Applied foreign languages, translation, Modern languages, International business, Spanish, English, French and/or Portuguese as a foreign language, and/or any other related career.
- Be dynamic, responsible and able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An irreproachable knowledge of your country, history, customs and traditions.
MISSION AND VALUES
Making language learning a cultural experience
Reinventing the way we learn languages
- Assertive communication: Attitude open to change, tolerant and willing to collaborate.
- Proactivity: Leaders with initiative and professionalism in the development of activities and the solution of problems.
- Creativity: We are all artists and we look for innovation.
- Commitment: We give our best.
- Culture of excellence: We are passionate for the improvement of our processes to provide a flawless service.
- Sense of ownership: We watch over the growth of HOLALANDS.
Find here the actions of HOLALANDS that reflect our commitment and practices to have a positive impact on our customers, our employees and society in general.
To offer quality services, excellent treatment and services adapted to each of our clients.
Condemn all forms of discrimination.
Promote equal employment opportunities for men and women.
To provide young university graduates with access to a first quality work experience.
We encourage the use of zero paper for our internal or external processes.